2024 Open Enrollment for Retirees is available from now until Tuesday, November 28, 2023
If you wish to keep everything the same - no additional steps required.
2024 Changes include:PHP Base plan -for retirees under 65 years of age – the deductible for 2024 = $1600 for single, $3200 for double/family
- The PHP Standard and High plan remain the same along with the Humana plans.
- PHP Base, Standard, and High plan summary – Depending on retirement benefits, some retirees over 65 are eligible for PHP Standard (Low) and High plan.
- All retirees enrolled in Medicare are eligible for the Ingham County Humana plan which includes the Wrap around Reimbursement. Both Ingham County and the Road department have a Humana plan for retirees 65 and over.
Please review, complete the form, print, and send the following back to us:
- Ingham County Retiree Rate Sheets for the 2024 plan year
- Ingham County Road Retiree Rate Sheets for the 2024 plan year
- Retiree Benefit Final form – Use to make changes for the 2024 plan year
- ACH Form – Complete only if you are making changes to your bank account information or your method of premium payments
- Humana Enrollment Form – County group # 079-065 – Road Group # 079-066
- Humana Plan Summary of Benefits for Ingham County Retirees
- Humana Prescription Drug Summary of Benefits for Ingham County Retirees
- Humana Plan Summary of Benefits for Road Retirees
- Humana Prescription Drug Summary of Benefits for Road Retirees
- Humana Prescription Drug Guide for County Retirees - use as a search/reference – do not print as there are many pages
- Humana Prescription Drug Guide for Road Retirees - use as a search/reference - do not print as there are many pages
- PHP Base Plan Summary
- PHP Standard Plan Summary
- PHP High Plan Summary
- Humana Wrap Around Plan Summary
Benefit elections for the 2024 plan year are effective for the entire calendar year unless you have a Qualified Life Event such as:
- A loss of coverage, or Marriage, divorce, death, a change in dependent eligibility
- If you experience a qualified life event contact the County Human Resources Department to make any benefit changes within 30 days of the event!
If you are making any benefit changes for the 2024 plan year, forward completed and signed documents (Retiree Benefit form and/or ACH form) via encrypted email, fax, postal service, or drop off at the Cedar Street address listed below no later than Thursday, November 28th, 2023.
Please keep us up-to-date with any Contact changes you experience during the year. As a retiree of Ingham County, you will be a part of the annual Open Enrollment.
Reach out with any questions using the contact information below.
Donna Brower - Benefits Administrator
5303 S. Cedar St., Suite 2102
Lansing, MI 48911
Please note: Jenna Adam is no longer working with the County.
With the holidays right around the corner – Happy Holidays to you and yours!